Wednesday, June 11, 2003

BTW, lunch was fab! We discussed Other Girl at length. She sounds normal (which will not stop me from being violently jealous but at least DB may not get completely jerked around by this one.) He says she's got a potty mouth too, which is scary when you think about it. Two attractive young things (one skater, one emo) slouching around the town, swearing like sailors. Their children will be a delight!



I was going to practice pool tonight but my teacher Buddy P hurt his back and can't come so I may just wuss out. Hurting one's back has got to be the suckiest type of physical ailment that can happen to one. Or if not the suckiest, at least a close second. I'm sorry you're hurt, Dude. Wish I could help. Since I cannot, I will instead, go home and watch bad TV while I eat noodles and think fat thoughts.
Alone. On the couch. Missing my kid. Sigh. k. Just needed to take that moment. I'm fine now.

No comments: