Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Inappropriate conversations - take 1


So, anyway, I started this thing primarily because I am feeling this need to engage in wildly inappropriate conversation with my peeps at work. like to the point where I'm forcing them to listen to my ramblings well after the point where they've indicated in no uncertain terms that they are Not interested/passed out. Today I'm wanting to discuss my lip. My lip freakin hurts. It hurts because I let it be chewed on by two (yes, two) boys this week-end. Not sure what I was thinking with either of them but whatever. I'm pretty sure it was the second of the two who shall heretofore be known simply as Dirty Boy and not the first, Beautiful Boy (since it seems as though we now have a theme on our hands). The fact that there was lip chewing at all is remarkable given that I'm pretending to be a lesbian but, since THE BREAK-UP, ladies have got me wicked spooked and a girl's got needs dammit! I think Dirty Boy is responsible for the soreness because a) he is a freaking animal when it comes to kissing (I'm scared to try anything else -- I don't want to get hurt) and b) every single time we make out I get a massive cold sore eruption. (I know, sexy, but true). Beautiful Boy did his fair share of chewing as well and I was a tiny bit tipsy so I may have been getting a bit more banged up than i thought but still... My lip HURTS!

No comments: