Wednesday, June 18, 2003

o.k. let me make something clear here. I started this blog to get stuff out of my head and into an attractively arranged template so I could stare at it occassionally and giggle to myself instead of keeping it all locked inside and sucumbing to some mysterious heart disease. Given that this is stream of conciousness-stuff, and that I am writing about my life, it is inevitable that I may, on occassion say something that paints someone in a position they made feel uncomfortable/annoyed with. I am sorry for that. If anyone feels they have been unfairly portrayed feel free to utilize the comments section to refute and/or e-mail me and, if I think you have half a case, I will publicly retract and/or apologize for any untoward statements. If, however, the things I said are basically true but because I was in a wierd mood they came across in an unsavory way, tough titty! I am a woman of many moods and I refuse to kowtow to certain members of my reading audience who are semi-offended by my characterization of them and their filthy degenerate minds/lifestyle. I probably won't write anything truly mean about anybody up here but if you're in my life you can expect that I will herald your accomplishments to the high heavens but that I may also, on occassion, be annoyed with you. Especially, if you're being a prick about some offhand comment I made on a blog nobody reads! k. glad we got that straightened out. I feel much better now... How bout you?

No comments: