Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Why o' why don't I live in LA?? Oh right, I hate it down there. But that was "used to be"! Now there's all this cool stuff going on re: Grease 2 'n sheet!! Thanks to the fabulous Miss Diva (friend extraordinaire to the always vivacious Jason!) for this link. I love her because she was a part of that magical night and because she says she'll let me know when they're going to do it again next year!



In other news, Pretty Boy got a car. This is only funny if you happen to know the boy in question and you know that he's gotta be like 30 at this point and has never owned a car in his damn life or even had his license for that matter! O.K. maybe not funny, haha....



Then there's the part where we're all standing around talking and I laugh/sneeze and snot shoots out of my nose while the uber chivarous Sir J and Tony continue the conversation as if nothing untoward has just happened. Christ, I am nothing if not suave!

No comments: