Monday, July 07, 2003

And now it's Monday...


Well, here we are again. At work. {yawn} I had a wierd dream last night. I'm not going to go into it in detail onna counta it was a fairly obvious ploy on the part of my subconscious to get me to start paying attention to some key life lessons and since I've made it my job to avoid that kind of stuff I'll not dwell on the bulk of it.

One interesting bit though, featured the arrival of my future boyfriend, Mark (a sweetheart. cute in a scruffily quiet kind of way. looked kind of like my kid's teacher Chrissy-bear, who, get this, has been known to skate with Dirty Boy! Small world, eh?? Christ, I'm old...). The aforementioned bit also contained footage of my slightly more future girlfriend, Milo (sorry, Mark). O.K. now even if this was all I chose to pay attention to, what the hell?? I find it so bizarrely interesting that while my own subconcious will admit attraction to and subsequent hooking up with a boy, even it won't pretend I could sustain a lasting relationship with one. Although, in the dream, I got together with Mark first and was only introduced to Milo right before the alarm woke me up so, technically, she wasn't my girlfriend yet but I think we could all see where things were heading!

Again though, I could be reading this totally wrong and I may instead be destined for a non-monogamous-three-way with both (Whoo Hoo!!) or just doomed to be with the one yet pining after the other for years on end (dammit!)... either way though, it's all too scary for me to think more about right this second. I will chalk it up random fantasies dreamed up by a generically horney imagination and let it go.

In other news, I'm still going to Lyle Lovett tonight! Whoo Hoo! Now there's a man I could commit too!!

No comments: