Wednesday, July 02, 2003

It's out!


My Boo-ster is a big, huge, splendid, grown-up girl and she has just LOST HER FIRST TOOTH!! Whoo Hoo! Good going, kid, you're the best-est!!



In other news: I am soooo gay! Forget all that crap I was throwing around in previous posts; I went home last night, had some noodles, watched my favorite TV show, fell asleep and promptly had a series of dreams that would make a fratboy blush! I mean, my god, it was like my subconcious had been saving all it's pennies for the day when it could embark on an all out media blitz championing chick love! wow. I'm still tingley. Anyway, I was all leerey and oggley at all the girls on muni this morning... I feel like a twelve year old boy. "Hey cutie, what's your name..." Heh heh heh... (whew, though, glad that's cleared up. It's no fun living in limbo land...)



Right, moving on. back to the fabulous kid. Me and her are trying to go camping this week-end. I'm gonna head over to this sweet little site tomorrow and see if we can get a spot (fingers-crossed) then we'll probably hang out at the river for a few days then roll on back to the homestead Sundee morning ish.

Ahhh.... adventure. Relaxation. Peace and quiet. Trees. I'm going to be such a pleasant person to be around after this trip...

No comments: