Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Nothing to see...


I don't have anything particularly interesting to write about this morning so instead I will make another short list. This one is of some of the things that made me happy yesterday:

  • Having lunch with the ever-fabulous Ms. Q
  • Getting to see Tony all dressed up and cute looking in his snappy "living-an-actual-life-outside-of-work-that-requires-looking-nice" outfit (especially the shoes! The shoes were Sweet!)
  • Demanding that Mistah Lovah Lovah bring me chocolate then having him actually produce said chocolate within one minute of the demand time. (I think he's got a stash... I may have to raid his desk one of these days while he's down south screwing with the cows)
  • Hearing from the ever cool Starbutt who's currently trying to exist way up in Seattle-land
  • Hearing from Pretty Boy who got some JOB and now is too busy for his closest (well, maybe not closest), oldest (o.k., so, technically not oldest per se...), most drop-dead gorgeous-est (Ha!) friend in the world!
  • Getting the check-in from the ultra-splendid Miss B who I worry about sometimes, trapped in that house with just the babies and the voices ...(not really. Miss B is beyond capable -- I just have this ever-present urge to take her out, out, out! Since I cannot, I will instead buy her cute shirts that are perfect for a hot mom out and about on a hot afternoon...)

    and, fresh from this morning's living

  • Finding out that the soooo cool, ex-co-worker SAH just got moved to a place where he can now instant message me throughout the day (Whoo Hoo!)

    What a Wonderful Life!
  • No comments: