Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Still tired after all these years


Why am I so exhausted all them time?? I mean, it may not be immediately apparent to all of you out in browser-land but there is not a single moment when the thought of my beautiful bed is more than three steps outside the perimeter of my usual musings. I was going to try to go play some pool tonight but right now I'm so sleepy I can hardly stand. P'raps I will postpone the knocking of the balls around in favor of turning in early for some quality sleep-age...



Saw Beautiful Boy today. He cut his hair! (Wait, what's that sound?? Ah yes, it is the sound of angels beating their breasts in lamentation as the heavens become a shade less bright...) Looks o.k. I guess... (If you like short black pointy hair. Not that there's anything wrong with SBPH, all i'm sayin' is if you decide to trade perfect in for trendy or cool, well, there are those of us asthetes who are going to feel a bit betrayed. That's all.) Rock on with your short hair, BB! I'd still talk to you at a party...! Also slightly disconcerting is the fact that Beautiful Boy was toolin around in a tricked out Toyota that had "Persian Pride" written on the front window. Disconcerting because, for some reason, I thought he was a bit more "bike-friendly" and because I thought him and Other Girl were Mexican... P'raps there are two beautiful boys in the world??? Could the fates be so kind?? ah well, I'm sure everything will be made crystal clear in due time...



Have I mentioned I'm tired? Sleeeepppp... sleeeeepppppp... k. I'm going to either find more coffee or a plausible excuse to go home. I'll keep ya posted....

No comments: