Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Went to see Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle BTW. It rocked!! I was slightly trepidatious because an aquaintance had labeled it "bad. and not the good type of bad..." but after having seen it I can only say what the hell did he expect?? I found the movie to be exactly what it was sold as and delightful to boot. I could have lived without Bernie Mac and his bizarre performance as a man who apparently was instructed only to "make something up" instead of being given actual lines to deliver but other than that... Kudos McG and crew! Nice job. I laughed out loud several times and when the music started for the Strip club scene (featuring the PussyCat Dolls in addition to our handy trio) I believe I may have actually said aloud "Sweet, God, no! Are they...??" before being silenced by the sheer mass of sexiness that proceeded to pour forth from that screen. My gawd. Wow. that's really all I can say. Wow.

No comments: