Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Can't we all just geek along??


This is cool. ["Pond" is especially beautiful.]



Got a "date" with Pretty Boy this week-end. We're going to go eat. I dunno what it is about me and him and the eating; I'm not a big "eater"... I mean it's just not the first (or even second or third) thing on my "list of things to do" but it's always what we end up doing. Actually, I do know very well why I need to have a table between us at all times but still... if anyone can think of any other socially acceptable ways for me to keep my mouth busy, let me know....


In other news, the new Chez Lovah Lovah is in a swanky-dank, rha-thah upscale part of town which I usually avoid like the plague and which brings with it a certain dilema... On the one hand it becomes obvious to me that the Boo will no longer be allowed to visit Mr. L-L EVER AGAIN (sorry, dude.) but on the other... how's she ever going to learn what not to be like if I keep sheltering her from the "thems" that populate his new world?? {sigh} Well, noone ever said motherhood would be easy...



Speaking of me and Boo and a dog named Sue -- we are off, off, off the next coupla days registering for school, getting hair made longer and pinker, meeting potential little sises -- so, while I will have the ole laptop physically WITH me I may not be posting with any regularity {sounds of beating breasts, gnashing of teeth and desolate weeping in the streets} I might though. Depends on how good a time I'm having and how much I want to gloat about it!

No comments: