Thursday, September 25, 2003

my butt hurts!


I have a HUGE bruise on my tuchas from last night when I rather unceremoniously fell onto a pile of wood/tools in a feeble effort to make my kid's room slightly safer for her to occupy until the loft is completely finished. HUGE. all purple and green with a sexy red welt running down the center of it...! Yup, who wants some NOW, Baby!



In other news: Here's a seemingly cool organization that Sleeping Beauty left in the comments section. I read through the site and it seems like they're trying to do some good in the world. Plus the site itself is pretty spiffy. Go check it out if you get a chance and/or if you are or know a teen-aged girl in Alameda county.



Did I mention my ass?? Hurts! Still! I sailed in here slightly late this morning and got right to work on one of my projects only to notice that I had an e-mail saying that I was required to be in some meeting with all the big bosses that had already started and that I ended up wandering into an HOUR late... Nice. Seriously, is there anyone out there wondering why the hell I haven't been politely asked to leave yet??

No comments: