Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Pop quiz!


So, I'm tired all day yesterday, right? due to TOTAL lack of sleep on Sundee night, so... yesterday, I get home from work, exhausted, and, of course, being an intelligent, forward thinking gal, I

1) crawl immediately into bed in a somewhat futile attempt to catch up on the accumulated years of missed sleep i've amassed thus far

2) realize that although I'm tired, I am also a student and thus need to finish my reading which I do before crawling into bed and entering the land of blessed repose

or

3) Blow off the reading but stay up until 3am anyway working on my kid's loft.

That's right, folks, I am an idiot! I am also officially so tired right now I may die! Ran into SigTau on the elevator, he suggested copious amounts of RedBull. I am so exhaused I actually considered it!

Oh, before I forget, belated shout out to the fantastic Lu who turned the big 2 last week and who is as fetching and fabulous a 2-year-old as ever I've seen! Congrats, honey! Happy getting huge!!

{Sigh} Somebody shoot me, please.... Loft looks good though....

No comments: