Friday, October 03, 2003

It's all relative...


So some lady sitting in front of me on the bus today, sneezed and when I said "God, bless you!" She gave me this HUGE smile. I was puzzling over this as the bus continued along on it's merry way until I saw she was holding a yellow rosary and apparently reciting her "Hail Mary's". I guess it means more to have a stranger save your soul from the ernstwhile clutches of evil spirits/eternal damnation if you're Catholic....




Gosh, I am soooo freaking busy right now! K. Sorry for the scarcity of witticisms. I've been forced into a position here that is uncomfortably close to actual work and I'm just not sure i'm o.k. with it! Birthday din-din last night was grand! Kid was a bit tired and as such was the tiniest bit cranky but in gen. all = good. The Mondo B-day extravaganza is slated for tomorrow and can I JUST say, I can hardly wait!!!! Sheesh, you'd think it was for me or something (Hee Hee, it soooo is! I'm just glad the Kid is o.k. with me vicariously re-imaging my childhood experience through her. I'm scared what'll happen when she's twelve and won't let me share her life anymore!! hmmmmmm. p'raps bribery is in order.... Or some sort of blackmail. We shall see....) Anyways, really just stopped by to give the old heads up to my loyal fans re: my lack of communication: It's not you, I promise! It's me. I just can't commit...! Eh, hem... anyway....

No comments: