Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Sorry...


I was just thinking about this one time in high school when our drama group took a trip to some other school for a state-wide drama competition [not only did we not win, at one crucial point in the production our stage set fell over] and I got all incensed because shortly after we arrived, I glanced across the lobby and some girl was wearing my-then-boyfriend's pin! Let's just say, much off-stage drama ensued during which our mutual friends went to great lengths to assure me that the pin in question had "just dropped off" and that this girl had picked it up and that MTB was simply following her around in an effort to get it back. I, of course, didn't believe a word of it and retaliated by pseudo-hooking up with the-world's-sweetest-college-boy, who was trying to stage manage the entire production, find ushers for said event AND field the other rampant females who were trying to score invites back to his pad [I was actually in the room at one point listening to him fend off some other chick who wanted to come in and "look around" -- I don't blame em, kid was CUTE] anyways... long story short, at the time I didn't think it was at all possible that that pin just happened to fall off and that that chick just happened to pick it up. Now though, in retrospect, I can see how it might have happened that way. Sorry, I thought you were a lying sack of sh**, MTB. My bad.

No comments: