Friday, March 26, 2004

Me time...


Gawd, I'm tired! I stayed home sick yesterday to try to relax and ended up just getting more freaked out about the fact that I have fifty-billion papers due over the course of the next month... arrrrrrgggggg! At any rate. My "department" here at work appears to be growing which is nice because now it means that i have ALL the really talented "making-the-web-stuff-run" peeps under me -- Hahahaha!!! The sheer power!!!! er...ah...eh, hem... sorry.

Wek-end promises to be good. Hopefully, I will freaking get some of these papers done before it is over. Maybe. My brain has shut down for the evening so I don't really know that I'll accomplish anything beyond picking my nose and worrying some more but, who knows....

Played poker on Wed. eve with da Crew and while I did not win I also did not lose so... feeling pretty good about my place in the annals of poker-dom (Tee Hee, I said "annals"!) I'm thinking of changing Mistah Lovah-Lovah's nom du blog to "All In/All Out!"

Taht's it. I'm exhausted. Everyone have a glorious week-end!

No comments: