Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Something I just realized...


It's possible that I may no longer be "in step" with today's generation of youth. Case in point, witness the following IM conversation conducted via my home PC by certain persons under the age of 25 whilst I was on the phone talking the the ever-sweet Miss Tail:

2BDtrMN: Sup?
666touch: Came to class
2B: and?
Touch: like nobudy bidness...
2B: lol
T: Hehehe...
2B: Cici icq me...
T: ?
2B: Looking for Ling. Who was late BTW
T: ADN...! Beowtch.
2B: He said he would've sat beside me...
T: Oh yeahhhhh
2B: Soukie-sweet!
2B: Damn...!
T: ju chat?
2B: for a while then...PSP
2B: Ling came...She asked me why I didn't sit with Cici...If I did, she might have thought that I'm neglecting her right...?
T: Beach
2B: Hehehe...I'll never forget you as a friend girl...!
T: After what you've done for me...! lol
2B: Where are u?
T: Oakie-town
2B: Hugs!
2B: :*
2B: She putting out?
T: U know it! [ed. note - I so am not!]
2B: Dawg!
T: Hehehe...
2B: K IO
T: CY

Now, then, not only did I not understand the vast majority of the above conversation [reprinted, of course, with the consent of at least one of the parties concerned], I'm hard-pressed to state a significant reason for it to have been conducted at all but that may just be me...

Headache persists BUT I was able to inform an interested party just this morning that on a scale from one-to-ten, I'm sitting at a pretty solid 7 right now, so, that's gotta be good for something. Had a fairly intense dream about the ex last night though. She was dating some foreign chick and they were going to get married and live happily ever after. The foreign chick was also quite visibly pregnant. Huh. I've been having a lot of really intensely disturbing dreams lately. Not that this one was so bad -- I mean, never let it be said that I don't wish my Exs the very best (it can be rumored and/or mumbled, though) -- just lots of dreams involving situations completely outside my control over which I have very mixed emotions is all.... Sigh. Anyway. I'm going to get the H -E-Double-hockey-sticks back to work now because, as we all know, nobody likes a slacker!


No comments: