Thursday, April 08, 2004

Get This Party Started!


O.K. so is "Get This Party Started" by Pink not THE BEST SONG EVER??

"boulevard is freakin' as I'm coming up fast
I'll be burning rubber
You'll be kissin' my a**!"

Genius!!!

(And don't give me any of that "Well, I'd hardly call it the best ever -- what about the Beatles White album or anything by Zepplin?? In the parlance of my six-year-old {roll eyes} "Blah, blah, blah!")

K. So anyway. I had declared celibacy regarding my getting crushed out on folks during the month of April, onna counta I have sixteen zillion papers due by the freakin' 27th (!!) I declared celibacy regarding having actual sex too but that was more rooted in the fact that I just wasn't liking the sex I was having (Ha! Kidding! Actually it just the ONE that I was DISSATISFIED with. Pretty Boy was great! :-] ) Hee Hee. Sorry, I just really love being aboe to talk about people without haveing to hear back from them right away. Especially when WE ALL KNOW who I'm talking about but if that person gets all ansty at me they're basically outting themselves as a LOUSY LAY and thereby setting themselves up for years of ribbing by pretty much every single one of our mutual friends. {sigh} It's good to be Queen. Now then, where the heck was I?? Oh yes, crushed out. I'm not crushed out yet, but I can sense it coming on. It doesn't help that everyone here is so freakin' adorable and nice and accomodating... and that all we do all day is talk about SEX. I know. Poresito. Shutting up now.

Except, I'm trying not to be a freak about this.

No comments: