Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Five Days and counting...


Right. So, it has been five days since I've been without a crush object and it may just be me but somehow the sky seems a little less bright today... Could be the fog and low-hanging clouds but I'd really prefer to think it's all about me and my particular needs.

Poor Miss Bee had an horrendous evening last night trying to deal with this lemon of a car I foisted upon her. I'll spare you the gorey details, let's just say things didn't go exactly as well as they perhaps should have and not only does Miss Bee deserve a warm hug for not completely losing it immediatley upon realizing that she wouldn't be getting all the way back to her wife and thirteen babies any time soon -- Mr. Travelin' Man ALSO deserves a HUGE shout out for braving the wilds of inter-city traffic and lending a hand! Yay! to both of you. We wuv. I am sorry my car crapped out so early in the game. I'll see what my people can do vis a vis getting your loaner chariot fixed so that you can once again be on your merry way!

No comments: