Tuesday, June 15, 2004

two things...


1) My balance is totally shot. Seriously, I keep almost falling over and am constantly dropping things. Could be total lack of sleep, could be all the drugs I did in the late eighties. I honestly don't know but it is COMPLETELY DISCONCERTING.

2)I have gone completely out of my head and am writing random stories to people pretending to be someone/somewhere else. hmmm. Pretty sure Freud would have something to say about that but I really can't think about it right now.

That's it. Going to go put away groceries now before driving into the city to attend an training without the Baby (Miss Tail, you rock!). Quick show of hands -- who wants to be me right now? {sigh} Ah well, c'est la vie and all of that. G-ma always said "You can do anything for two weeks!" She never mentioned the state you'd end up in though once those two weeks were through. P'raps I will give her a call and inquire....

No comments: