Thursday, July 22, 2004

Enough


Let me just put an end to this right now. [Apologies to those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, BTW, and shame on those of you who do! Now, don't you feel awful that I'm having to take up valuable blog-space that could have been devoted to ramblings about my babies/crushes on random aging song-stresses??!]

K. You all need to get over it. I am not, contrary to popular opinion, at all interested in either of you enough to make what would constitute an HUGE change in my life just to accomodate you and your silly drama -- have we not noticed that I JUST got another baby? That I'm working full-time? That the only girl I've realistically liked in ages while continuing to be adorable, is now essentially off-limits? I have other things to think about people! Local things! I am honestly sorry to hear that things are crappy out there (At the risk of sounding smug, I freaking told you they would be!) but, know what? they're crappy here sometimes too! Grow up. Deal with it. Do not think that I (in either my real or fictitious forms) can somehow get you out of it. You don't need to be out of it. You need to stop being immature about everything and learn to deal. Fer chrissakes, I hate that I sound so old about this but you all need to figure out what you want to be doing and start working toward something instead of making shit up and coasting on Daddy's Visa. I love you guys. I really do. but I'm also sort of invested in maintaining as stress-free an environment as possible and if you're just calling to give me grief then I'm going to stop answering the phone. [Those of you who know me and who know that I already don't answer the phone will, of course understand that that last bit was mainly for editorial "effect."]

(BTW, DB you are completely in the wrong on this one. Apologize immediately and stop being such a prick!)

No comments: