Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Whoo Hoo!


Guess whose baby girl just took five beautiful not-holding-onto-a-damn-thing steps toward her shocked yet delighted mom?? Go ahead, guess...! That's right! My Spark has officially walked! Well, toddled. Genius, I tell you! that girl is so obviously destined for great things!!

Quick side note/happy warm thoughts go out to Travelin' Man who just stopped by to be sweet at me cause he heard/read/intuited (don't want to go assuming anybody still reads this -- are there "stages" of blogging? Do we first assume that only a very select audience is reading us, then move into assuming that everyone in the world is visiting, before finally realizing that, in fact, noone is all that interested...? hmmmm.) TM, you are one of the sweetest boys I know (by far the sweetest man I know!) Thanks for lookin out.

Whoo Hoo! Now in addition to a Toddler, I have three more DVDs to peruse at my leisure. Which brings the house total to four. So, how many do I have to have before I have a "library"...?

No comments: