Thursday, September 23, 2004

Ah, Fall....


Have I mentioned yet how very much I lurv the Fall? I {heart} Autumn!! The air is crisp, the light is freaking awesome, we finally get to switch back to real time and some of my very favorite people ever chose to be born during this wondrous season. Interesting that they all chose the same three days... but whattaya gonna do. I just need to remember to stop by Costco so I can stock up on some bulk gifts and we'll all be good!

k. so. I'm sitting in class last night staring at my bag of M&Ms and having the following deep thoughts: "'Ingredients. Skim milk and milkfat'...?? Why'd they bother separating the two if they're just going to throw them back in together?" Yes folks. This is what I do on Wed. nights. Who says Grad school is wasted on the young! Sigh. I'm sorry but this professor is just not turning out to be the intellectual giant I was hoping for. Or maybe she is. I still haven't read any of the stuff she's published although I gather she's quite prolithic in "certain circles." Whatever. It is my humble opinion that while this lady couldn't teach her way out of a paper bag, she still has a certain insight into the whole academic publishing industry that might prove useful... Now if I can only figure out a way to freaking stay awake...

No comments: