Monday, September 20, 2004

Technically,I'm working...


But I'm also waiting for thousands of magazine articles to transfer their about to be re-designed selves to my harddrive so I figured, heck, might as well post!

Week-end was fine. The children and I attended the B-Day bash of a certain Miss Lucky Lu which was not only great in that we got to celebrate the having-been-hatched day of the coolest three-year-old around but also we got to see people we haven't collectively seen in pretty much forever so it was all good. Had to leave early though to get the Boo to her Acrobatic class -- then spent the remainder of the day just pretty much tramping around.

Then, on Sunday I worked. "But," I hear you asking somewhat incredulously, "what on earth did you do with the babies??!" Well, as a matter of fact, I left them with the fabulous, the wonderful, the really-couldn't-imagine-what-I-would-do-without-those crazy Canadians -- Mistah Lovah-Lovah!! [round of applause, people! Let's hear it for the L-Ls! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You guys rock!!!!!]

No comments: