Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Mine, Mine, Mine!



Well, that's over. Spark Bryant has officially become Spark Magnet and I have the reams of certified paperwork to prove it! (Who would have thought it's so relatively easy to shackle yourself to another human being's needs for the next 16 years? Although, I guess that crazy little thing they call marriage sort of involves the same thing but at least it's for a much shorter amount of time. Ha! Just kidding! I heart each and every one of my married and/or soon to be married friends and I hope/know your marriage will last FOR-evah!!

Right this second I am tired, stressed and not just a little overwhelmed by everything mainly because it would appear that I said in front of God and everyone that I not only could do this but that I could do it well (add to the mix the fact that I forgot that my classes start TONIGHT -- I was reminded by my babysitter calling me in San Jose circa 4:30 wondering if I still planned to drop Spark with her at 5:00? I am a loser and a flake. I'm going to buy her something really nice though so hopefully she'll forget tonight ever happened...) Sigh. k. Just for the record, I'm really happy too. I love my little family and I am truly lucky and truly blessed. I will drink a toast tonight, light a candle, possibly take up a religion and I am positive tomorrow will be jsut ducky!

No comments: