Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Literally sucks ass!


I know I shouldn't make fun of people (uh, yeah.) But every so often I'll be surfing the web (I get paid to do this people -- how much does your job suck??) and I'll happen upon a blog entry like this:

"My name is Ines. You will come to know me a little bit better (hopefully). I live in Atlanta, Georgia, I currently have the most amazing, caring boyfriend in the whole entire world. I work in retail...sometimes it can suck ass, literally. Anyway...I'm a 19 year old bisexual female who enjoys reading poetry, shopping, and singing in the shower daily.What I hope to get from this web blog is a better, more deep understanding of myself." and I just have to take a moment to wonder how exactly our world continues to exist/function... That's all.

No comments: