Monday, December 12, 2005

DONE!



I'm finished with my finals!!!!!! I am so stoked about that, I. may. die.

Whew.

Now then.

Sorry I disappeared. Work is a little tricky right this second but it's getting better. All the major stupid issues are being resolved with the website -- now all that remains are the tiny annoying ones... Anyway. Final papers are done (possibly not done well but i am past caring at this point.) GV party is coming up and it will be a freaking hoot! e-mail me if anyone needs tickets. The theme is Back to High School and i'm channeling Beyonce for my character inspiration this year. Quickie special shout out to Travelin' man whose phone number I have written on a post-it at work and whom I will call at some point soon (promise) because it's been simply eons and lunch with an old friend who might be able to tell me the password to my freaking wireless DSL account is always something to look foreward to!

Speaking of forward... as if the party is not excitement enough, on Sundee me and the Scoot and the Bee and her eldest are going to see the Nutcracker! i know! I'd be jealous if it wasn't me who was going!! (This particular outing, BTW, was made possible by the always dapper and amazingly cute IHOEL who will be sheparding the tiny ones whilst we big kids go lap up some culture...so a big THANKS to that esteemed personage as well!) Anyway, just wanted to check in sos everyone knows i'm still alive. I'm gonna go put a baby to bed and just possibly crawl into the sack myself so.... kisses to all and to all a good night!

No comments: