Saturday, February 18, 2006

Meet the Boo!


Ha! so Pretty Boy called last night to "chat" and before he got me, he got the Boo. I know this because I saw her go answer the phone then indulge in quite the lengthy conversation before she hung up, walked into the livingroom and said "Pretty Boy wants you to call him." (!!) I, of course, am dying to know what they discussed onna counta the last time PB interacted with the Boo she was 3 and covered in paint. Plus I know how grown-ups get about her (flustered/silly/possessive - just like I do, only I'm allowed onna counta the stitches and stuff), plus when I called him back he was all "Wow!" and "Man, I had no idea" and "She's ony eight???" This, to me simply points to the fact that all those hours I've spent talking to him about the sheer overall perfection of my children he was not paying attention/thinking about my butt but I can live with that. :-]

In other news, I've got a Fairy Princess here with me in a dress of frothy blue and pink. She's trying to get Boo to dress up in the other (slightly larger, faaaarrrr more frothy) version but Big Sis is pre-occupied with locating a small, stuffed bear named Pirouette whose gone missing.

So, back to Pretty Boy -- When I finally got past all the "Gee, whiz" stuff and we started talking about the lives, he mentioned that he wanted to "talk" more and I got all paranoid like this was yet another version of the "got a new girlfriend/I just not interested in schtupping you anymore" speech but no. He did just want to talk. Hmmm. Talking to the person you sleep with.... Interesting.....

No comments: