Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Since I was UP anyway, I decided to go to my kid's Valentimes Day party at school -- when I got there, all the kids were dancing around like full-grown maniacs (I swear there's something just a little suspicious about the fact that there are 3rd graders who are taller than me...just sayin'...) and they were singing to the 1985 song and I thought it was so cute having them all yelling about "Springsteen, Madonna, way before Nirvana, there was U2 and Blondie and music still on MTV!" and one of them stops leaping around and says to the other one all serious -like "that's the Madonna that's here now but not old." Eh hem...!

Other big, little girl was also treated to V. Day bag full of goodies plus an ballon that she was so excited about she forgot about the bag of stuff. I just showed it to her again and she got all indignant, like why hadn't I pointed out the chocolate earlier???? Very cute.

No comments: