Tuesday, March 07, 2006

One down...


Date with sweet shy boy (SSB) was had. Although, I do have to, in all fairness, point out that,really, he's not all that shy, just more unassuming. Very nice get-together (also very short -- I had a meeting run long and so had to rush to the appointed place and arrived well after the appointed time) very funny (we've been writing back and forth and I have to say, Dude is on point with the witty rejoinder!) Not exactly "my type" -- if you line up the boys I've been with he's a little shorter, a little rounder, quite a bit less hair -- but still really adorable. Beautiful blue eyes, great smile. I like him. We had a long discussion re the parameters of this connection and he seemed "down"... I think he would slot in nicely with some of the other players in terms of rounding out my ability to fulfill my on-going needs for different kinds of connection. That is if he wants to. It seems like he's agreeable but it also seems like I have no idea how to pick people who are able to like you a whole lot and at the same time not have that translate into having you a whole lot... We'll see though. Maybe this time's a charm...

No comments: