Monday, March 13, 2006

Other stuff I did today


1)Went and submitted passport applications for/got passport pics taken of me and the baby

2)Ran into really beautiful girl who I used to know/who used be best buddies with the girl who took care of the Boo when she was tiny -- and whose name COMPLETELY escaped me. She remembered mine though. Natch.

3)Had my car battery die/waited for an hour for the nice AAA man to come relace it. (I was lucky actually. It died after I dropped off the babies at their various schools....)

4)Bought my 8-year-old a pair of pants that have the words "blah, blah, blah...!" across the rear pocket

5)Bought the world's prettiest pink shirt for my darling friend Bee.

6)Bought a bagel from a woman who I've not seen in five years and who (also) remembered my name [ed. note: I SUCK]...

7)Consulted with IHOEL re: complete uselessness of cavorting with people who are closer in age to your child than they are to you. (Received some really very good advice which I disregarded almost immediately, and finally...)

8)Made a pact with the devil re: "just one more date with cute friend of DB" which will probably involve karaoke (!!)

No comments: