Saturday, April 01, 2006

God, I'm certifiable.


I am unbelievably tired and cranky right now (plus somewhat sad that it seems to be taking a very long time for the Boy to realize he can't live without me...) On the flip-side I got our cruise documents in the mail yesterday and I have our passports and I'm figuring out how we're getting from the airport to the dock and I am JUST SO EXCITED about our vacation I can hardly stand it!

So, in an interesting turn of events yesterday, The Boy's "friend" failed to materialize for lunch (and about which he felt just AWFUL -- a little too awful, actually but I'll let that slide...) so end result is I got to see him TWICE this week plus, I got to go peek at the studio where him and his band are recording some demo. The studio is actually somewhat famous I guess in terms of cool 70's era bands who recorded stuff there. I, of course am clueless abut things like that so I was more fascinated by the fact that the rooms are "trapezoidal" instead of square. {sigh} I'm wondering if this whole situation, wherein it is apparent that he does sort of like me but at the same time really isn't going to let me jump on him, is some sort of cruel trick fate has seen fit to play (conversely, it has been pointed out by the people who track these things that me falling for people who like me but who are sexually unavailable is pretty par for my course and I should probably be used to it by now. It is my personal opinion, however, that the people offering these observations are jealous/on crack so I am choosing to and will continue to ignore thier little "insights" in favor of my own skewed view of the world. Thank you.)

No comments: