Tuesday, April 04, 2006

this is one of the sweetest postings I think I've ever seen...



My friend sent me this because she knows I'm looking for a boy to date. Why she thinks a 20-year-old is right up my alley is beyond me... :-]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not looking for anything... - 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2006-04-04, 11:00PM PDT


…I’m just sitting here hoping.

Okay, so I’ll admit I’m a little screwed up and that I don’t quite like the way things are going for me right now, but, I do have hope. Hope of a happier life that I can share exclusively with another person. A person with whom there is mutual attraction (mentally, emotionally, and of course physically), devotion, and understanding. I dream of waking up to the sun beating down on our bed and her body against mine. There, in the first few minutes of waking, we would decide whether to pack our things and leave to travel the world or instead to stay and explore some of the finer things in life.

We both would have similar tastes in music (Beatles, Ben Harper, Cake, Jack Johnson, White Stripes, Tom Waits), movies (I <3 Huckabees, Wes Anderson, and Charlie Kaufman), and humor. Together we would laugh at the most inappropriate of times, stop for a moment, then laugh even harder.

I don’t even know if these hopes are reasonable, but, I do know I am too damn young. Where's that fast-forward button when you need it?


Yeah, I know I'm a bastard for making you think i posted a picture of myself but hooray for MSPaint!

[insert smallish picture of tiny person walking under very blue sky]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

awwwwwww!

No comments: