Wednesday, May 17, 2006

eek!


Lost my phone folks so if you call my cell the odds are even better that I will not return your calls!

In other news, me and the Baby arived home yesterday to find one half of the couple that are my landpeeps doing some gardening in our front (their back) yard. All well and good except that it was hot and the Landpeep in question had removed his shirt -- a phenomenon which sparked the following conversation between me and the Spark:

Spark: {extremely happy, LOUD voice as we walk by} Piples!
Me: What Sweetie?
Spark: Piples!
Me: "Peoples"?
Spark: Tipples!
Me: I'm sorry, I'm not understanding...
Spark: Nipples!
Me: OH! Nipples. Uh. Heh, yes, Sweetie, nipples. Heh heh... Well. Look he cut the grass! Look how short it is now!
Spark: Men Tipples!
Me: Uh, yeah, heh, yes, men have nipples too. {smile and nod at Mr. LandPeep while hurrying child up the stairs and inside the house} In we go! Do you want some juice?
Spark: Juice!
Me: {way enthusiastic} Yay Juice!
Spark: Juicy Nipples!

{sigh.}

No comments: