Monday, May 01, 2006

{sigh}


I made a new friend today. I was buying a mousepad and we started discussing my (some might say "insane") desire to pair the exact right mousepad with each particular person in a certain department -- at least for the ones I care about. the rest are getting AdTech Freebies. Anyhoo, we eventually moved on to talking about how now that he was "through" with school, he plans on joining the police academy but has to wait until he is legally old enough to carry a gun. Which would put him somewhere between 18 and 21. I think this is pretty much indicative of all that is wrong with me right now. Actually, the fact that he came away from this exchange with my cell number, probably crystalizes that point a little further. {sigh} I am officially "one of those women." I fear me when I'm 45 and Boo starts bringing home her high school track buddies....

No comments: