Friday, June 16, 2006

From feast to famine to...WTF??!


{sigh} So, officially I like Tall Guy (good kisser, sweet as all get out and coming over again on Monday! Yay!)

Then, tomorrow night I am going to a wedding between old friends which my Sweet Pretty Boy will also be attending (which, in fact, he flew back from Ireland to attend) and while I admit, I've been sort of assuming we would do some sort of something around the time of that particular event, not having heard from him all these weeks kind of made me re-think the probablility. Until fifteen seconds ago when i checked my VM and saw that I had a really very nice message from him that I could easily parlay into... well, other stuff.

THEN I just heard through the grapevine that Ole Green Eyes is back from his sabaticle and will be returning to work on... that's right... Monday. (I thought he was back mid-July or something) Not that that means anything since I've certainly not heard from him during his time on the road. Just that I got an unpleasant jolt -- that tingle of imminent crush-i-ness when I heard the news and that does not bode well for how well I'm going to hold up once he's re-entered the building...

Now, let me take a moment to stress that I am emphatically NOT complaining! I'm just... a little overwhelmed/scared/uncertain about what I'm doing in all of this is all.

help? anyone...?

No comments: