Sunday, June 11, 2006

Where to begin...?



My goodness! So much to write about and so little time! First, how cool is BBQ's new house?? Very that's how! Congratulations, hon, on getting out/your cool new digs/your beautiful courtyard where I'm POSITIVE I will be invited very soon to partake of mimosas whilst staring up at the clear summer eve. :-]

Nextly, Chicago was grand! Sorry I was incommunicato, for some reason the hotel I was staying in decided I was not allowed to blog (although, strangely enough, I could get to just about anywhere else on the world wide web...) but regardless, I love that city! (and not just because I found the coolest grey corduroy pants in a thrift store out there that are EXACTLY like the ones I wanted in the 10th grade that my mom wouldn't get me because she said they were "impractical" -- whatever that means -- now all I have to find is the fluffy pink sweater that the girl in the issue of Seventeen that I was trying to match was wearing and my life will finally be PERFECT!)

OH! ran into super sweet gals-who-used-to-live-in-front-of-us at bagels on Sat. pre-Scoot class so that was nice. Quality individuals, really (although, kind of have to say one of them is really quality {wink, wink, grin} the other... she's aight... :-]

And lastly, went on a date with a nice boy. Really. I know, I'm not sure what to do with that information either but I do know that for the first time in forever I'm actually going to watch and see what happens instead of developing my own bizarre theories, overanalyzing ever phrase/action into the freaking ground and then deciding that it's not worth the trouble. See, that was kind of a grown up thing to write, huh? Thanks to the Bees for helping to support this new way of existing. I'm pretty sure I'd be a mess right now without their post-date support/triage! Seriously, I may have to put you guys on the payroll...

No comments: