Saturday, July 15, 2006

Brillance!


So far, I've gotten to see TWO shows starring (well, featuring along with an ensemble cast) my own baby-babies! Yesterday was Boo's end of camp show at AcroSports which was GRAND (and which I get to look forward to every single Friday for the next seven weeks!) then Spark's kid-care had their annual family get-together/graduation/picnic Show wherein all the kids get dressed up in the world's cutest costumes and dance around! I know! Pretty scarily adorable. PLUS, I got to see Ms. Bee even before tomorrow when we're over there hanging with their sprouts onna counta she and the big girl are pals with one of the little ladies who goes to Spark's school and who is graduating this year... Yeah. Super mondo cool. Awwww. My babies are right now in the livingroom falling over each other and giggling. I think I may die of the nice happiness of it all. (of course, that will involve me overlooking the fact that they are playing instead of EATING thier supper but whatever. You only bond with your sister once, right...?) :-]

No comments: