Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bunch of stuff


First, today sucked. BUT the last few days have actually been grand! (So long as you overlook the "sucky best-friend" part where I forgot BBQ's birthday. Doh! Happy Birthday, Baby! I {heart} you like nobuddies bid-ness! Hope the coming year is filled with everything that is awesome! Eh, hem. Now then...)

Had lunch yesterday with the almost illegally handsome IHOEL and his newly healing self. Also, accompanying us to aforementioned lunch was dear, sweet Traveling Man so suffice to say I had the lion's share of attractive young gentlemen quotient assembled at single lunch meaning i was not only the envy of all my peers, I was also probably the envy of my parent's generation as well!

Work, i'm not going to discuss right now because it's stupid BUT it does serve to highlight the genius that is my life outside of that particular institution so it can stay. (Plus, it pays all the bills that the sexwork doesn't cover!)

the boy is great. He is nice and cute and REALLY VERY TALENTED if you know what I mean {wink, wink} and a whole lot of fun to kiss. Plus he still seems to like me AND he's not gotten boring so... all-in-all a good thing!

{sigh} alrighty, i need to go see a few little girls about some sup-sup so I'll be wrapping up. Hope everyone had a fabulous fourth! Kisses! {mwah, mwah}

No comments: