Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My goodness!


Whose cup runneth over?? Mine, that's who! So, first let me say a huge THANK YOU to the Bee family for graciously watching the sprouts on incredibly short notice so that me and the boy could go to the grown-up dinner party hosted be the always delightful BBQ. (Huge fun, BTW. great food, fabulous friends, lovely setting... all round fan-ta-bu-lous time had by all or at least by the both that I'm initimately acquainted with.) I'm getting so excited about this whole "life-with-grown-up-interaction" thing I hardly know what to do with it but at least for now it appears to be working out. Seeing boy tonight which will be fab and which will no doubt feature kissing then again on Friday in a mini-group setting (which I'll go ahead and assume will mean less kissing although I hate to have that carved in stone ;-])and AGAIN on Monday eve when we go see Lyle! {sigh. happy me.} Work = still stupid but my goodness, the rest of the life jsut really seems to be making up for it in spades!

No comments: