Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm tired. I just watched Transamerica which is a f'in great movie and now i'm all up and wired....mmmmm. I'm seeing my boy tomorrow night which is nice -- although the last time he came over for a little one on one, I fell asleep on him. (Although, i think I had just cause and he wasn't complaining.... I just don't want him to start thinking i'm a bad host...!) Work today turned out to be interesting. My boss got the fear of god put into her somehow regarding IT and now she's being all receptive to our plans. it doesn't exactly feel like a set-up but it is a little odd. Ah well. we shall see what happens there. in other news i am all freaked out about school starting again this month. on the one hand I have no idea what happened to the summer and on the other I have no idea what the hell i'm going to do to either raise my credits to full time or cut them down to the point where I'm not having to pay full tuition. I think i need to check in with my beautiful advisor at some point soon and get some stuff figured out - I should probably check in with financial aid too... In a perfect world i'd get a loan from the gov. take a day class at Berkeley to supplement my course load and go to school one day a week. That would be assuming I knew what the hell i was doing with my disertation proposal which is a stretch at this point so maybe I need to start crafting a feasible plan "B"..... God. i'm tired. I'm gonna go try to sleep. Kisses to my peeps. i know i'm ignoring you all; I just need to get out from under all the stuff that piled up while I was gone and I'm afraid if i start talking to people I actually like, I'll be less inclined to focus on the dumb stuff! ;-]

No comments: