Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blah...


I am UNBELIEVABLY tired. I had a VERY nice (hot, sexy, sweet) visit from my boyfriend last night which lasted until the wee hours (I do this awfully adorable thing where I stay awake as long as I can then fall asleep on him and he has to show himself out. Cute that he hasn't robbed me blind/given up on my pathetic ass yet! ;-]) This was tiring in and of itself but THEN, right around 4am i hear an eerily familiar "tap, tap, tap..." I wake up disconcerted. I stare around. i swear under my breath. put on my robe -- go open the front door and ... lo and behold ... guess who's back from Texas? Hopefully, it's just for a (short) visit. Hopefully, someone is not planning on staying at my place beyond last night/today. Hopefully, I will remember the (albeit still being "discussed") vows i've made to the very nice boy I'm dating vis a vis not having extra-relationship sex in general/screwing 20+ year olds in particular -- even if those 20-somethings seem to have vastly improved their attitudes and/or are still scarily attractive. Man. See, this is where I could really use a "sponsor", preferably someone who has been able (for at least 10 years) to resist having sex with random beautiful boys who show up in the middle of the night promising to "finish" what some other boy "started"...!

No comments: