Tuesday, October 24, 2006

If the mountain won't come to Mohammed...


So. Just found out that the new Magnet Baby-Girl is gonna need some specialized medical-type attention that is not readily available in New Mexico (in whom's NICU she's currently residing) but which is available in SAN FRANCISCO -- Now, Riddle me this, Bat-peeps: whose Baby Brother, new daughter and current partner-in-birthin'-babies are going to fly out here in approximately two weeks to stay for a little bit (where I can pretty much photograph every single expression to cross that tiny little face 24/7) while a certain someone has some surgery?????? Whoo Hoo! I swear, just when I'm THIIIISSSSSSS close to thinking I'm maybe not exactly THE luckiest human being on the planet, I am reminded that, YEAH I kinda am!!!

No comments: