Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Weasles...?


O.K., I love my dad. Don't get me wrong. Sure he skipped out on us when I was three but he eventually showed back up (12 years later) and he did give me some pretty choice chromosomes (what, You think this fabulous facade was painted on???) plus he's got a nice boat so... I am ready to admit under oath that he IS my babies only grand-Daddy. So, then, having established lineage, what does this pillar of thoughtful energy DO all day whilst hanging out in the fabulous retirement community of Surprise, Arizona, on the golf course, sipping a martini with a recent lottery winner and a couple of retired doctors? He decides he'd like to surprise his Oak-town g-babies with a little sumptin'-sumptin'. He takes himself off to the nearest town (probably Phoenix but I can't swear to that), finds just the right presents for a just-turned-nine year old and her three-point-five year old sister and pop them in the mail so that a mere two days later his youngest G-child can open a manilla envelope containing.... a mink. That's right folks, a mink. A small, dried, flattened animal with the head, legs and tail still attached. I don't have the Boo right now so I can't say for sure that she got the same thing but, let's just say, i have a hunch. The question now remains -- Why??????

No comments: