Saturday, April 28, 2007

Breathe...


K. So turned in ROUGH first draft of my diss proposal. I'm meeting with Professor Cute to discuss it on Monday. Had THE INTERVIEW on Friday. It went well, I think. it's just so hard to tell these days. I mean the PBK peeps LOVED me and...gave the job to someone else. (Of course they did say they'd already promised it and this particular rejection may just turn out to be a blessing because, honestly, I would MUCH rather work at this place but.... we'll see what they say. {please, please, please, please.....}

In other news, House is mostly clean (still cluttered as hell but significantly less so) in preparation for the world's coolest about-to-be-four-year-old's birthday party tomorrow; stuff is bought; cupcakes/goodie-bags are being assembled as. we. speak. and all is right with the world. Did I already mention the theme: "balls, bubbles and balloons!" I know! I'd take credit for it if I could get away with it but honestly, I'm just not that creative. Yay! This party is going to be so much fun I may just explode!

No comments: