Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mom's Day!


To all my beautiful friends and family who are or who are just standing really close to an actual mother, all the best on this fantabulous day! Now then, without further ado -- the poem *I* was blessed enough to have recited to me/written out on cool-scholastically lined paper from mine own offspring mere hours ago:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I look in my mother's eyes and see two wide brown tumbleweeds.
I look in my mother's eyes and see a very small brown mouse.
I look in my mother's eyes and see snow in winter of New Mexico.
I look in my mother's eyes and see a lady who works things out.
I look in my mother's eyes and see a creative person.
I look in my mother's eyes and see my smile.

-Love, Boo
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Be jealous if you must but try not to hate. :-]

No comments: