Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Nice things


1) the weather today is EXTRAORDINARILY beautiful.
2) I have my big girl extra this week onna counta CP is busy diving home from N'orleans.
3) I have a date with a cute girl on Friday eve which can actually last longer than 2.5 hours since my AMAZING buddies the Bees have stepped up to take my childrens for a little overnight action.
4) I just got back from another first interview that went swimmingly (natch!)
5) Mista L-L is back (Yay!) from the Fli-peens which is GREAT since now I have someone else to harrass about lunch plans. (we out-of-work types tend to get bored easily)

and finally,

6) Just heard back from one of my committee peeps about my draft proposal. He said it "looks solid." (Double yay!)

That's it really. I'm in a good mood so I thought I'd list some of the more pertinent reasons. Hope everyone else's day is going well too. :-]

No comments: