Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ah.... so this is what a vacation feels like!


Hmmmm. nice. cept. kind of ready for it to be done. :-]

So, i'm out in NM with the childrens visiting the peeps. Can I just say, LOVE the peeps! And the timing was perfect as well since the Grandpa (aka My Dad) as well as the world's best niece/cousin (aka Big Bro's Baby Girl) were in attendance for a nice long chunk of bonding time before heading back to their respective home states. I'll not bore you all with the details but suffice to say, MUCH birthday cake was eaten, karaoke was mastered (pictures of which may or may not be showing up soon-ish) and general good times were had all round. The mom is mad at me right this second (a little later than usual -- typically takes about four days) but we haven't been around each other much so that may account for the time lag... Went to see Hairspray - the movie TWICE which was great and most importantly got to show off the new Girlfriend to the folks who provide at least a third of my primary life support. They like. (In a "think she's a little too good for me" kind of way but I'll take what i can get!) Sucks though cause she left early and now I miss her. Luckily, i get to see her tomorrow which will be FAN-TA-BULOUS! I miss my house. I miss my friends. I miss my cats and our puppy! Mostly i miss the water. (water tastes wierd out here.) K. nuff rambling. Hope everyone is doing well. more later once i get/read my mail and find out how past due I am on rent/Pesh daycare/various bills/college tuition/ etc. etc. and feel the need to write about how suddenly broke I am.....

1 comment:

Quin said...

miss you!! Call me when you are back!!
BBQ