Friday, July 13, 2007

I love IM!


ChickM: I'm all happy about you sleeping over next wed.
ChickM: I'll have to change my sheets/fix my bed
The Girl: is your bed broken ??
ChickM: well, technically it's susceptible to breaking
ChickM: it's fromthe 20's so the bedrails don't exactly fit the newfangled matress frame
ChickM: i just need to screw some things to some other things.
The Girl: wow .. no monkey business i guess ..
ChickM: i'll do it this week-end
The Girl: i'd hate to break something..
ChickM: O.o
The Girl: what ? its a legitimate concern for the safety of your furniture !
ChickM: i'm more concerned for the continued happiness of my "private parts"
The Girl: ahhhh .. as am i.
ChickM: no folling around anyway since Miss Boo. will be home as well but I'm gonna set "surreptition touching" at a "probability level" of 8
ChickM: srreptious
ChickM: WHY can i not spell that word???
ChickM: surreptitious?
The Girl: that's right .. i think. I do like 'folling' though
ChickM: ha!
ChickM: well THAT one i did mena
ChickM: men
ChickM: mean
The Girl: hahaha
ChickM: ah, never mind
The Girl: those words with the four letters .. they are tricky.
ChickM: ...
ChickM: 8o|
The Girl: :)
The Girl: i kid because i love ...
ChickM: you kid becaue you're MEAN
The Girl: Hey! good job! :)

No comments: