Thursday, January 03, 2008

happy New year!


Thanks to everyone who stopped by to make the New Year's eve shindig at Chez Magnet/QBGF such a rousing success. I love you all and am delighted that (for whatever reason) I can still convince such quality people to hang around me and drink!

It's been a very long while since the last post so i feel like i should be doing some major updating... thing is -- i'm tired. So. instead i will follow the advice of my ernstwhile Freshman college prof and "utilize bullets more" (which, now that i've written it, doesn't exactly illustrate any outstanding grasp of the ways in which one might go about constructing a superior example of a grammatically correct sentence but whatever. At least he had cool hair.) Right, without further ado and in no particular order, the news:

1) I'm tired right now because i was having sex last night. really nice sex. with my GF. in the bed we're sharing. Every part of that is making me pretty sillily happy right about now.

2) My mom is coming to visit tonight. She'll be staying through Sunday. I think it'll be nice.

3) My little girl is getting a tour of Pixar right now. her kidsitter knows someone who knows someone so... she is proverbially "in like Flynn."

4) I'm completely (sort of) moved out of the old place and into the new. Feels good to be (sort of) done. like i can focus ont he new house/helping the QBGF move the rest of her stuff now.

5) Work still sucks but I've got two potentials I'm following up on so that's encouraging.

6) {blah} really, quite tired. i think i'm gonna wrap this up. more later when i've had some sleep. :-)

No comments: