Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Yay!


My good friend Dirty Boy just told me he got promo'ed to full-time at ye ole art store so I guess the 'Stache' is finally paying off!

Then, in other news, I recently heard from my old Croatian buddy, V. which is always nice (good to know that folks who you've not thought of in years can still contact you out of the blue... FUN!) Anyways, I've not called him back because i suck but he sounded like he was doing well...

{sigh} I'm in a weird mood right now. Not super sure why..... There's been a lot going on in the life (Fourth of July week-end was grand, BTW! Lots of hanging out with really cool people and their really cool kids) then getting to "chat with" the Gal Pal which is always really very nice (psssst, that's code for "get busy"!!) plus getting to see the invitations for the wedding nearing completion.... all in all really nice but still. I don't know if I'm tired or if I just need some time off or what. Possibly I just need food. I'll try taking care of that part then see if any of The Petite Malaise clears away...

No comments: